Learn how to customize and get the most out of our World of Maps editable PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator maps
Editable, PowerPoint, Royalty Free, Clip Art Maps for Presentations
Royalty free, downloadable, editable clip art maps, perfect for setting up sales and marketing presentations, showing sales territories, office locations, defining regions and project progress. Maps are also great for illustrations, websites, education, school projects, home schooling and scrapbooking.
Includes a full range of World maps, USA maps, 50 US States plus territory maps, 50 State County maps, Canada maps and Provinces maps, World Regional maps with editable countries, over 90 individual countries including United States maps, Canada maps, United Kingdom maps, India map, Australia map, and many more.
Each immediately downloadable states, county, or country map, is an individual element that can be easily edited, modified, customized, resized, changed, colored however you like or deleted, group or setup a custom map. All text blocks are live text that can be edited and changed. Easy to make a blank or printable maps for schoolor other projects, just remove the color. All maps come loaded right in a PowerPoint slide for easy editing and work with all the PowerPoint tools. Our editable clip art maps work with all version of PowerPoint on PCs or Macintosh, and with Apple's Keynote presentation software
How to Color a State, County or Country Map in a PowerPoint Slide
1. To color Click or Select the map with the mouse pointer by clicking on it. On the PC use the right button of the mouse, on the Mac just click with the mouse. You should see 8 little boxes or blue handles that appear around the edges, this tells you the object has been selected and you can now customize it.
2. Choose a color from the Fill Bucket in the Drawing Too Bar floating palette or from the Colors, Weights and Fills option in the Formatting Palette. This Palette is located in the VIEW pull down menu.
3. When done, Deselect by clicking off the image and start on your next one.
Holding down the Shift Key on your keyboard allows you to select and change several objects at the same time.
Every object in PowerPoint is made up of a fill color and an outline or stroke color, both can be changed and are independent of each other.
How to Make a Printable, Blank, Outline USA or World Map from a PowerPoint Slide
It is easy to make a blank, printable, outline USA or World map from our royalty free downloadable PowerPoint clip art maps.
1. Open whichever map you need for your printable or blank map project.
2. Select the map with your pointer by clicking in the upper left corner of the slide and dragging the pointer over the entire maps so that is is completely surrounded by the light blue field. Once you release your finger all the land will be selected. You can also do this by choosing Select All in the Edit pull down menu.
3. Go to the Formatting Palette - Colors, Weights and Fills and choose the Fill Bucket and fill the map with the color white. It is easier to select a state with color init if you want to customized it later. If you have no fill you will have to grab the line to select it, with a color fill you can click anywhere on the state to select it.
If you group the map you can also resize it. (check out our enlarging and reducing video) and make a custom map.
I usually recommend removing the text first, but if you don't then just hold down the shift key and select each state or county individually and then fill with color.
Editable PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator Maps for Presentations
Editable MS PowerPoint and EPS clipart maps for sales and marketing presentations, illustrations, and websites. Royalty Free, World, USA, States, County, Countries, World Regions, and Globes. Each state or country is an individual element that can be customized, changed, colored however you like. Perfect for sales and marketing presentations, showing sales territories, advertising, graphic design, building maps for websites, anywhere a royalty free map is needed