Wednesday, August 27, 2008

World Map with Names for a Presentation

Customer Question: I need a world map with names for a presentation?
I need a world map, mentioning the country names, of which I can given the countries a certain colour. The countries must be visible (readable) on a projection screen. It must be re-usable. I need to install the programme now on my private pc and later switch
the programme to my business pc. Which of your world maps would that be? Please let me know which map will work

MFD Answer: Hi, thank you for visiting, I would use our World Mercator PowerPoint map, it is easy to color, each country is an individual element that can be customized, it has the country names and you can do all the projection stuff using PowerPoint. Powerpoint files are easy to move around and that program is pretty much available anywhere.

Here is the link to the map I am recommending, the price is $49.95
http://www.mapsfordesign.com/shop/product.php?
productid=16457&cat=252&page=1

Any questions please contact me
bruce

No comments: