Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can We Use the World of Maps Editable Clipart Maps in Books?

We had a great question the other day from a customer named Gene on using our editable clip art maps in a book.

Question:
I am interested in using your maps in a book that I will be publishing. are there royalty fees to pay? do I need to indicate source of the maps on each page or at the end of the book?


Answer:
Hi Gene, thank you for visiting our site and for your question. You are free to use the maps in your book, there are no additional royalties that you have to pay and you do not have to mention the source. If you want to somewhere that is cool but we don't require it at all.

The only restriction we have is if you are making a map clipart book, for that we have a license but other than that no problem at all. Would love to know the subject matter and when you get it done let me know and I will put a link to it on our blog if you want.

Very cool, thank you for asking, please let me know if you have questions.

bruce jones

No comments: